Service Garage-Vehicle Maintenance
Here are method(s) that control the emissions generated from the Service Garage-Vehicle Maintenance process.
Click on the preferred Control Method to learn more about:
- Budgetary costs (Do you own quote)
- Codes that are relevant to this control method
- Dimensional Data
- Equipment in use
- Installation examples
- Owners manuals
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
Available in several different designs:
- internally supported
- externally supported
- mild or stainless steel construction
Diameters to suit Application: 2.5" through 8"
Typically the Extraction Arms are connected to a fixed extraction fan, Filter system or dust collector via direct mounting or a "Header Type" duct system.
Here are some questions you may want to consider when selecting an extraction arm:
- Is there any requirement Image (Good Looks)?
- What is the Budget $?
- Is it important for the product to be Ergonomically/easy to position?
- Is it important for the product to be Move into place and Stay in place (without additional process such as tightening joints)?
- What is the Diameter?
- Chemical resistivity for external components?
- Is there any requirement for Chemical resistivity for internal components?
- What is the Transport velocity to be maintained?
- What is the Noise level (Air noise generated as Air passes through the arm)?
- What is the Lbs of force required to position into place?
- What is the acceptable Flow rate and pressure drop?
- Range of motion (Does it move to where they the arm to move and will they arm stay in this position.)?
- Does the build up of contaminant on the internal surface of the extraction arm cause concern?
- Do we need to meet any codes (EG: Fire (Transport/Flammability, Explosivity, etc.)
- Are there any issues related to the build up of static electricity that should be mitigated?
Fire and EMS facilities, garages, maintenance shops, or anywhere that trucks, buses, heavy equipment, or fleets of vehicles are operated are especially vulnerable to these toxic pollutants.
The only proven method requires a "source capture" system, however, a system that pulls 100 percent of the exhaust emissions outside the building, through sealed hose or piping.
Lev-co offers a complete line of Portable Vehicle Exhaust solutions for all makes and models of engines and equipment.