Shot Blasting is a method used to clean, strengthen (peen) or polish metal. Shot blasting is used in almost every industry that uses metal, including aerospace, automotive, construction, foundry, shipbuilding, rail, and many others.
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
For more info, please see the products and associated documentation listed below.
Some important points to consider when purchasing:
- What is the Total Flow Rate? (How many CFM's are needed to capture the contaminants)
- What is the exact resistance (filter and capture device losses) required for the fan to overcome?
- Do I have enough filter media in the collector?(Air to cloth ratio)
- Will it stand up to your environment (Eg: is it made from Plastic or Steel?)
- Filter cleaning: Does the filter cleaning system really work in your application?
- What will be my filter, maintenance and energy costs per year?
- Are there any tertiary risks such as fire, explosion, etc, that I need to consider?